Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The weekend after...

A few quick shots from our weekend...
OK...this child might be wearing a shirt that says "Mommy's Girl" but I can assure you that Mommy did not dress her in this getup. My daughter seems to have developed her own sense of style . I love the leopard pants and purple rain boots. And here she is driving the dog insane. Her new favorite sport is to run through the house carrying food and laughing as Sadie chases her frantically. Hmmm...
Had some company this weekend and after Ella brought her entire bedroom to the couch to snuggle with the Uncles...
...I had a great time cleaning house at poker. Who knew? While we played, my boys went in our room to watch a show and when we checked on them...they were out...I guess the week just exhausted them.

No comments: