Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter

Happy Easter to Everyone!!
We started out our Easter festivities with the traditional egg decorating. Daddy was at the Bulls game so it was just me and the gang. Of course, we texted him pictures of our beautiful eggs!!
Austin uses the shake, shake, shake method...

Ella prefers glitter to the max...
Shawn thinks that scary faces make for better looking eggs.
Everyone did such a great job sharing and cooperating that I went outside to check the address...
nope...it was my house after all. What fun!!
Here is a shot mid decorating...
and here they were all completed.
I took this shot after the "bunny" left his goods for the kids. I totally blew off taking any actual Easter Day photos...cooking for 18 people will do that to you. Suffice it to say we had a fantastic time shared with good friends eating yummy food!

No comments: