Sunday, June 29, 2008

Here I am...

Yes...yes...I know...long time no blog. What the heck! I guess we have just been so busy lately. Check out what we have been doing...

Yes...I know...that doesn't look busy to you. But imagine that you spend most of your day chasing the full speed 2 year old and then, right smack in the middle of the day, this happens...

What would you do? Especially when said 2 year old had not been napping lately so nothing had been getting done. Man oh man...what a lucky break. And then the next day this happened...


(note that she fell asleep with her sunglasses on...stylish even when sleeping)

And I was off and running again.

And again.


But...I did have a slight blog slump. But here I am...back again. This week I plan to photograph some new work, finally show some dresses and get some more stuff listed both on Etsy and Ebay. Let's hope that this week looks a little bit like the last...

No comments: