Sunday, July 22, 2007

Another great weekend...

It seems that I am always writing on the weekends lately. It was another good one around here. We got some yard work done, Tim got some fishing in, I got a girl's night out and we attended a graduation party. Lala was finally feeling a little better. She had something called Roseola last week which was high fevers, throwing up and very very irritable. It was not pleasant. But today she finally seemed to turn the corner. Yeah!!

I ran to the store today and when I came home this is what I found on the couch. It was so cute I had to run and get my camera. They were passed out. Daddy and his girl. Nothing better than that on a Sunday afternoon.

So not much art got done this weekend but I did clean my studio which has to count for something. My kids have all day vacation bible camp this week and I am volunteering so I will not get much done then either. I am already going through withdrawals. I have a few pieces that I have to get done for paying customers and I really want to get some more samples done soon because I have decided to start doing my home art parties again soon. Are you ready for this...I am going to call them Hootenanny House Party. I love it!

I hope everyone had a good weekend and wish you all a great week.

No comments: