Thursday, February 1, 2007

It has been a busy week around here as my Ebay business is booming once again. No art right now unfortunately...just cleaning out the household stuff. I had over 50 things listed and most of them are ending now so the shipping craze begins. It feels good to be purging all of my old stuff again. My Mom sent some things that she wanted to get rid of as well so I had a bunch. I still need to list all of the baby clothes and boy clothes but that takes so much more time than just listing individual items so it will have to wait a little while longer.


I just signed on to a web site called Etsy which is for handmade items by artists. I am excited to create my own store and start selling some stuff. I think I will start with my children's items like canvases with messages on them and then move into paintings. I have been sketching like crazy so I am anxious to get to work on some new stuff. Once I get this Ebay mess out of my studio I will be able to get moving on it.


But for now I will leave you with one of my older mixed media pieces that I love just for fun!


"Soul Mate"
2004










No comments: