Monday, January 29, 2007

Another day of trying to get my studio cleaned out so I can start to paint again. I have been sketching so that is good at least. I am getting all the ideas out and on paper before they fade away. I did finish one piece a last year which is hanging in my living room and I love it. I know eventually it will have to move on so I am enjoying it while I can. The good thing about being an artist is that you don't have to live with anything too long. In my case...that works for me. So here it is....


This one took on a life of it's own once I started it and turned out a bit differently than I expected really. I have been dealing with issues of good and evil...heaven and hell...a lot lately and I think it is coming out in my work. I am trying to figure out the connection between who we profess to be and who we really are inside.

Since I have little new work, I am going to post a bunch of old stuff on here just to get a base started and then I can add new work. I will be listing much of this work on Ebay in the coming months so look for that!

I am off to try to get organized. Wish me luck!!

No comments: