Sunday, January 28, 2007

Well...I finally get through figuring out what I want this thing to look like and how to make it look the way I envisioned and now I sit down to write and can't think of a thing to say. Go figure!

I really wanted to have something to tie into my art and Ebay sales and to give a little bit more information to anyone interested in taking the time to read this. My last attempt at journaling anything besides my sketchbooks was back in the preteen years with my "dear diary" book that had the little lock. I guess the idea back then was that no one was supposed to get in. Maybe that is why it seems so strange to be letting it all hang out on here for everyone to read. But everyone says it is time to move into the new age so here I am.

I am finally starting to paint again after my long baby hiatus. She just turned 1 a few weeks ago so that tells you how long it has been. I feel like I have has so many ideas bumping around in my head lately just dying to get out so I suppose it really is time. In the meantime...here is my little angel enjoying her birthday cake. YUMMY!!


No comments: