Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's back to school time again...

The boys start back today...Shawn is in 4th grade and Austin is in 2nd grade.Shawn is such a cool dude. He is growing out his hair and is determined to have it very long. I have no idea where he gets that from. He loves making up stories, characters and has a fabulous imagination. He is the nicest boy who sticks up for everyone and has a great inner compass for doing the right thing. I can't believe my first baby is in 4th grade already.
And then there's this guy...my Austin. He is a riot. He has an amazing sense of humor and keeps up laughing all the time. Austin is seriously smart and seems much older than he really is. I am so proud of how he has conquered all of the challenges he has faced and continues to amaze me with his resilliance and drive. While he is only in 2nd grade because of his birthday...he really should be in 3rd or 4th based on his intellect.
My kids are great friends. They stick up for each other and genuinely like just being together. I hope they are always as kind and loving toward each other as they are today! I love you guys!

No comments: