Friday, April 23, 2010

A photo session with 3 monkeys...

Last night was the annual 1st grade Fishy Show. Austin was so excited to participate. He had tie dyed his t-shirt and designed his sea creature on the front.
I decided that we needed to take some photos before we left...so I asked my 3 monkeys to pose for me...
"OK everyone...SMILE..."
(we have reached the age where no photo session is complete without a set of rabbit ears)
"Hey...Guys...Look at me..."
("Shawn, get your finger out of your ear!")
"Come on!!! Just smile like normal people..."
("Maybe if I get closer...")"Geesh...what the heck is that...let's try again...SMILE!"
"Well...I guess this is the best we can do..."
"Hey Mom, can we do a silly pose?" "Sure...go ahead..."
("OK...seriously...you look like your about to poop on him.")
Oh well...at least I can get a good photo of one kid.
Great job at the Fishy Show Austin!!

No comments: