Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SPRING BREAK...Day 1

So...on the last day of school, the Kindergarten teacher asked everyone to write about where they planned to go for Spring Break. Austin came home dejected that he had to write "Home" due to our lack of travel plans. After discussing with him the myriad of activities I had planned for us, we decided it would be fun for the boys to journal their Spring Break activities. I thought I would keep my own journal here...Enjoy!!

Monday: Breakfast with friends...Blueberry stuffed french toast and pancakes...Sorry about the half eaten picture...my camera battery was charging at the beginning of breakfast and I only got a picture of the leftovers...seriously good food...

Then we moved on to a rousing game of Twister.... Shawn is such a character...Austin enjoyed calling out the colors...
After our breakfast friends left, we proceeded to have a non stop play date... The Cricket being... well... the Cricket

Austin and some friends on the patio.
WARNING: CRICKET CRASH!!
More friends showed up to jump for a while.
This is how my backyard looks all summer...shoes everywhere.
After all of this playing, a bath was definitely in order...
OH NO...what do you mean it is bedtime???
Kickin back...notice the nice chocolate residue from a yummy snack.
My crazy guy...always making faces...
And this will officially end Day 1. Thank you for joining us...

No comments: