Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The neverending Cricket Birthday...

The Cricket was so excited for her family party.
She was super excited about the presents.
And the beautiful flower brought by her "Godfather"...
The guitar cake (number 2) was made by Mom...
...and she couldn't wait to blow out those candles and dig in!
I only got a few candids at the party because I was so busy...
(OK...busy drinking Sangria and eating...shhhhh)

Here is the Tom Study:
Tom #1
Tom #2
Tom #3
In this family you have to be careful when you wear this shirt...since we all have them...you could show up somewhere and match everyone else...just sayin'
I love this photo of Uncle Bill...
She was so excited to see Matt and Sara
Check out the complete birthday outfit...she is on the tutu a day program!
And this guy...OMG...I wasn't sure I would survive his cuteness. I had a brief, fleeting moment of weakness where I thought for sure I would have to make more babies...but it passed...whew!
These guys...
And her new best buddy...
Someone shot this photo of me...(yeah...thanks)
Oh My!! Kristy...gross!
Hey Eugene...how are ya?
Me and Kelly...in the moment...up close and personal...
It was so much fun seeing everyone and hanging out...let's do it again soon...

No comments: